Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Met Gala

Hi everyone! Yesterday was cinco de Mayo and the 2014 Met Gala red carpet event! I thought I would share my favorite looks with you. Here they are; I hope you enjoy them about as much as I did.



Suki Waterhouse in Burberry

I am a softie when it comes to fairytale dresses and this gown by burberry is just the right amount of whimsy combined with the perfect amount of sophistication. (Can I have one Burberry?)

Kate Mara in (my favorite designer) Valentino

Kate Mara strut the red carpet in a couture gown by Valentino; the detail is impeccable.


Sarah Jessica Parker in Oscar de la Renta

SJP is one of my idols and fashion muses. The gown she wore on May 5th was bold and glamorous. SJP never enters a room without making a statement. #lovethisgirl


Shailene Woodley in Rodarte gown

Shailene Woodley looked beautiful in her nature inspired Rodarte gown. The dress made her look effortless.

Emma Stone in Thakoon

Emma Stone has been dominating the fashion scene lately and her bold choice of ensemble at the Met Gala continued the pattern. Stone was youthful, vibrant and effortlessly sexy; she is a natural beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment