Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pretty in Pastel

Happy Friday everyone! So I have come up with a little obsession: pastel highlights. I love my blonde hair, but for spring I am thinking of adding a pop of color. I love how these pastel colors are bold but in a subtle way. The colors are whimsicle and flirty (a little like me, wink wink ). I will most likely try out the look first with some hair chalk. (hair chalking DIY) Hair chalking gives you a pop of color to your hair without the commitment. I am so excited! Here are some of my inspirations:







Also, is anyone else loving Kesha's rainbow hair? I think it suits her well; she looks amazing!



Come back to see me pretty in pastel! And tell me what you think about pastel hair colors by tweeting me @KellyLstyle and using #prettyinpastel. I can't wait to hear what you think! 

P.S. Like me on Facebook, and follow me on Instagram and Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment