Sunday, July 28, 2013

Valentino Love

I am a bargain hunter, yes, but I do love high end brands and dream about having pieces from those collections in my own closet. Valentino is my all time favorite designer. His dresses make me weak at the knees; they are so beautifully constructed that they are less an article of clothing and more like works of art. I want to share with you some of my favorites pieces from his current collections.

(1) Garden Print Dress, (2) pumps, (3) Jacket, (4) Rainboots, (5) jacquard dress




Just yesterday I was shopping in Nordstrom when I came across the Red-Valentino Collection. My heart skipped a beat and there was no way I was leaving that store without putting on a Valentino. I had the privileged of slipping into the (1) garden print dress and (5) jacquard dress. The garden print dress hit my waist perfectly and had a fun full skirt that is sure to make a statement. The jacquard dress felt timeless; it was flattering for my figure and had the perfect amount of volume in the skirt. I felt like a Valentino princess!

Feeling Pretty in Valentino.
When I go bargain hunting I look for designer brands at affordable prices, and usually end up with amazing finds. Unfortunately I cannot buy a Valentino now, but one day I will make the splurge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment