Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Bargain-Hunting-Queen

Hello everyone! My name is Kelly and I would like to welcome you to "Flair and Finesse." I am a proud bargain hunter; my friends know that when I go shopping I head straight for the sale rack. I get much of my bargain-hunting-gene from my mom, together we are an unstoppable sale-shopping-machine!
I do go shopping a lot,whether for a sale or the occasional splurge; I consider shopping one of my many hobbies. :) Some call my shopping habits an addiction while others call it a skill; either way, I am here to tell you my tips and tricks on how I get fashionable flair with skillful finesse. Enjoy!

It was such a beautiful day to take pictures! Thank you to my bro for all his help. :)

TJ maxx is one of my favorite places to get a good deal for some really cute and designer items. This outfit is 99% TJ maxx. 
I am obsessed with this new dress...and I got it for $19.99! The cut of the dress is simple and classic. The stripes are bold, yet timeless. I know I will be wearing this dress for a long time.
These dotted madden girl shoes are also one of my obsessions along with...
My Steve Madden heart shaped sunglasses which I got for only $9.99 at TJ maxx! :)
Come back soon for more Flair and Finesse :)





No comments:

Post a Comment